Honor 8S Review

0
48
Honor 8S

Honor has launched its entry-level smartphone with nice specs and features.It is an entry-level smartphone with entry-level features such as 32GB ROM,2GB RAM, 3020 mAh battery and much more. Honor 8S comes with face unlock feature and the price of Honor 8S is PKR.18,999/-. Let’s have a look at the Honor 8S Review in detail.

Design and Display of Honor 8S:

Honor 8S has a 5.7 inches’ display screen that supports 720 x 1520 Pixels resolution screen. The icons and display are good enough but it is not up to the mark because it has an LCD screen. The front side has a 5MP selfie camera with a notch display whereas the functional keys are working within in the screen. The name Honor is marked on the downside. It also has an LED notification light on the top side.

Now move towards the edges and on the top edge, it has an audio jack and a mic while the speakers, microUSB port and the secondary mic is setted on the downside. It’s one edge has volume keys and power button while the opposite one has a SIM jacket on it.

If we talk about the back body then it has a textured body in which 80% body is textured and the rest 20% is not. The 13 MP rear camera lens is marked at the top side with an LED flashlight.

Honor 8S

Honor 8S  – Specs, Features & Price in Pakistan

LAUNCHReleased 2019
Availability Available
DISPLAYTypeLCD Capacitive Touchscreen
Size5.71 inches’
Resolution720 x 1520 Pixels
Multi-touch Yes
Network Support GSM/3G/LTE
NETWORK2G Bands850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Bands850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G BandsLTE
PLATFORMOsAndroid 9.0 Pie
ChipsetMediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
CPU2.0 GHz Quad Core
GPUPowerVR GE8320
Card SlotmicroSD Card, (supports up to 512GB)
CAMERAPrimary13 MP f/1.8, PDAF, LED flash
FeaturesGeo-tagging, Phase detection, touch focus, HDR, Video
Secondary5 MP, f/2.2
COMMSWLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetoothv5.0 with A2DP, LE
GPSYes + A-GPS support, & GLONASS
RadioFM Radio
USBmicroUSBv2.0
FEATURESSensorsAccelerometer, Proximity
BATTERY(Li-ion Non-removable), 3020 mAh
PRICEPKR.18,999/-

Camera of Honor 8S:

If we talk about the camera of Honor 8S then it has a 13MP back camera lens and a 5MP selfie camera. The main features of honor 8s camera are Geo-tagging, Phase detection, touch focus, HDR, Video whereas beauty mode is also available in it. It supports video resolution of 1080p, the camera results are very average.

Battery and Network connectivity:

Honor 8S is a 4G enabled device with the access of 3G and 2G network also. It also gives us access to Wifi, Bluetooth, and FM Radio while WiFi is using standards of Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, and hotspot. Here it leads from infinix smart 3 plus because it has more Wi-Fi standards and it supports Wi-Fi direct too.

It has a fixed Li-ion battery of 3020 mAh.

Read Also: Xiaomi Mi 9T/Redmi K20 Review

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here